quarta-feira, 27 de junho de 2007

Song for the lovers



This is the best music ever did called BORN TO TOUCH YOURS FEELINGS it's very nice a music did for me

wow every one one day going to find someone who toch theyr feelings i know who born to touch mine i only have to find a way to show her that I'm born to touch her feelings

who know maybe one day she notes that

I wish that this don't get a lot time but I don't care i waite for her time

baby you know that i'm here one day u going to understant my words for u

now see the letter of this song



BORN TO TOUCH YOUR FEELINGS Music: Rudolf SchenkerLyrics: Klaus Meine
I was born from the sound oft he strings for someone to give everythingto be a song just for your feeling close your eyes and I'll try to get in to waken your heart like the spring 'cos I was born to touch your feelings
Steal the time, take a song and be glad be free as the birds, don't be sadyour time will come. I'll make you feel it you're still young like the sun after rain follow the light, it's not in vain and you will see I'll touch your feelings.
You've got your songs, they are everyday for a while, just the only way to feel allright...
You were born just to lose or to winto be someone's child in the windto live between your mind and feelings find your way, check it out, learn each day follow the light , it's not in vain and you will see I'll touch your feelings.
You've got your songs, they are everyday for a while. just the only way to feel allright ...

Nenhum comentário: